Have you ever built a bird house design? It is a great fun of life. You could create something unique. You should take more care while choosing a home for your birds. That’s why you need master a few basic tips. Each species like the wood ducks, the passerines or the purple martins have are different when it comes to choosing a home. Depending on the species you would want to attract, you should design a small or big bird house.
Do a simple research on what kind of birds are around your house or the farm you are making the bird house design for. Make sure the roof is extended over and slanted in order to keep away the sun and rain. The ventilation holes must be put right. Once you are done with the bird house design its time to bring life to it. Make sure to cut the wood in proper dimensions that you need and use all other material in the right way. It might be a thoughtful process to decide how to invite birds in the new house.
Some unique tips for fancy and unique Bird House Designs
Attracting birds to your back yard not just makes your estate pleasant to watch. The harmonious sounds of the bird also keep your estate cheery and lively. A lot of species of birds bring along some wonderful sounds. The bird houses you plan to build in your back yard are miniature houses, which must have great interiors. The birds are much more like to like the interiors than the exterior of the birdhouse.
It means that you could add in numerous personal touches. Below are a few great ideas you to inspire you:
* Church Birdhouses: There is a church house design to suit your taste. These are the Byzantine eastern Christianity old style, the Gothic look, the Notre Dame state, or a simple chapel in the old country style.
* Victorian Mansion: This could be made in multistory design. Victorian Mansion reflects the best houses this era has to offer. These give you a feel of a mansion due to their presence and size.
* Designs like Log Cabins: These are made of traditional woods like fir and sometimes from contemporary choice of bamboo. These reflect the architectural designs of the early settlers.
* Birdhouses of Stained Glass: These are simple designs and the sides of the birdhouses are made of stained glass. These help in capturing and reflecting the sun. These add a visual appeal that attract. The glass as well as the entire house captures the eye attention.
* Face Birdhouses: These have recently gained some popularity. The houses have a frame front face is made of a form of resin. These could be made in the face of a frog, pirate face or deer. They are very attractive.
* Painted Birdhouses: You could adorn your bird house design with paintings, pictures and lots of colors. This will make it catchier to you and to your friends and family. It is the cheapest type of a house you can
build for birds.
G. Smitty is a writer who loves to discuss many topics ranging from bird house kits to professional basketball. Thanks for reading!